Saturday, July 20, 2013

Transformation







The oil of the day to go along with my theme of the month of Play and Creativity. When we step into creative thinking and see the world with a playful lens ~ Joy is often the result. :)
I offer high grade essential oils in almost all of my yoga classes during Savasana. I now even have the personal trainers and front desk staff at the gym I teach at ask for oils when I am checking in my class on the computer. It is so sweet to see this moment of surrender and smile of bliss when I rub some on their temples. :)



My yoga prop basket/corner - various tools to assist with physical transformation. Which tends to lead to deeper more subtle transformations. 


Notice the moon off to the left of the photo. Blended with the sky and clouds it is a reminder of how vast and amazing the sky is during the monsoon season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment